Knowledge is your greatest asset. PIANC is a unique source of technical information on inland and maritime ports and waterways throughout the world.
As a member you receive:
- separate reports from a variety of international Working Groups;
- PIANC Bulletins (published three times a year);
- the opportunity to get personally involved in the study of navigation topics of international significance;
- free access to all published PIANC reports;
- free copies of all PIANC Working Group Reports;
- attendance certificates for CPD logs;
- discounted rate at chargeable events.
In recognition of your membership, your name will be forwarded to Brussels for incorporation into the membership rolls and will be published in the next International Membership Directory.
Corporate members receive the following benefits:
- logo featured on PIANC UK website;
- logo featured on holding slide at Half-Day Seminars;
- company logo featured on PIANC UK newsletter issued three times a year;
- certificate of corporate membership issued on an annual basis.
How to join
Download and complete an application form below. Return it to the secreriat of PIANC UK at the ICE.
- Individual Membership – Application form (.docx, 1MB)
- Corporate Membership – Application form (.docx, 1MB)
- Associate Membership – Application form (.docx, 1MB)
Membership subscriptions (2020)
Membership fees are due in January of each year and are effective for the following 12 months.
|Early Career Discount – Under 35 Years of Age||£55|
|Small Corporate Membership |
(up to 20 employees directly concerned with PIANC)
|Large Corporate Membership |
(more than 20 employees directly concerned with PIANC)
This is a UK membership category. It does not provide International Membership Benefits. Members will receive UK Communications eg event flyers etc.